Not yet a member of the Ecclesiastical Law Society? Join here.
- 20/03/2021 Virtual Conference - The Solemnization of Matrimony: past, present and future
- 21/04/2021 John Bullimore on "Best practice in the consistory court and other bits, some guidance from a retiring Chancellor"
- 12/05/2021 Dr Eve Poole on "Regulation and governance under the new Cathedrals Measure: the start of a new Chapter?"
- 16/06/2021 The Rt Revd Christine Hardman on the importance of ecclesiastical law in facilitating the mission of the Church
- 15/09/2021 Morag Ellis QC on "Clean and green - law and the carbon neutral Church"
- 20/10/2021 The Revd Stephen Coleman and the Revd Russell Dewhurst on "The Canons of the Church of England – reflections on some fundamentals of ecclesiastical law"
- 17/11/2021 Peter Collier QC on "50 years of Safeguarding – 950 years of Clergy discipline: Where do we go from here?"