In 2019, the Ecclesiastical Law Society incorporated as a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation), charity no. 1181002. The charity had previously existed as an unincorporated association, founded in 1987.
- 16/06/2021 The Rt Revd Christine Hardman on the importance of ecclesiastical law in facilitating the mission of the Church
- 08/07/2021 Webinar – Religion and Marriage Law: The Need for Reform
- 15/09/2021 Morag Ellis QC on "Clean and green - law and the carbon neutral Church"
- 20/10/2021 The Revd Stephen Coleman and the Revd Russell Dewhurst on "The Canons of the Church of England – reflections on some fundamentals of ecclesiastical law"
- 17/11/2021 Peter Collier QC on "50 years of Safeguarding – 950 years of Clergy discipline: Where do we go from here?"