In 2019, the Ecclesiastical Law Society incorporated as a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation), charity no. 1181002. The charity had previously existed as an unincorporated association, founded in 1987.
- 08/04/2020 Mark Hill QC on "The Faculty Jurisdiction (Amendment) Rules 2019: All Change?" - CANCELLED
- 25/06/2020 Bishop Helen-Ann Hartley on “Law and life in the Anglican Communion”
- 29/09/2020 Dr Eve Poole on “Regulation and governance under the new Cathedrals Measure: the start of a new Chapter?”
- 07/10/2020 William Nye on "The Church of England: Some Personal Reflections on Structure and Mission"
- 18/11/2020 Kate Davey on “Victorian architecture, the amenity societies and the parish church - a compatibility guide”
- 25/11/2020 William Adam on "Communion and Jurisdiction"
- 19/03/2021 - 21/03/2021 Residential Conference - The Solemnization of Matrimony: past, present and future