In 2019, the Ecclesiastical Law Society incorporated as a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation), charity no. 1181002. The charity had previously existed as an unincorporated association, founded in 1987.
- 29/09/2020 Dr Eve Poole on “Regulation and governance under the new Cathedrals Measure: the start of a new Chapter?”
- 07/10/2020 William Nye on "The Church of England: Some Personal Reflections on Structure and Mission"
- 18/11/2020 Kate Davey on “Victorian architecture, the amenity societies and the parish church - a compatibility guide”
- 25/11/2020 William Adam on "Communion and Jurisdiction"
- 24/02/2021 Paul Morris on "Landmark events in Ecclesiastical law during four decades"
- 20/03/2021 Virtual Conference - The Solemnization of Matrimony: past, present and future
- 12/05/2021 Dr Eve Poole on "Regulation and governance under the new Cathedrals Measure: the start of a new Chapter?"
- 15/09/2021 The Right Worshipful Morag Ellis QC on "Clean and green - law and the carbon neutral Church"
- 17/11/2021 Peter Collier QC on "50 years of Safeguarding – 950 years of Clergy discipline: Where do we go from here?"