In 2019, the Ecclesiastical Law Society incorporated as a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation), charity no. 1181002. The charity had previously existed as an unincorporated association, founded in 1987.
- 16/02/2022 Ian Blaney on "Pious Causes: the boundaries between charity law and ecclesiastical law"
- 16/03/2022 The Revd Robert Marshall on "The context of Irish Disestablishment 1868-1871"
- 02/04/2022 ELS Day Conference 2022
- 20/04/2022 Andreas Henriksen Aarflot on "The Church of Norway: Before and After its Separation from the State"
- 18/05/2022 Charlotte Smith on "(Mis)adventures in Empire: The Colonial Bishoprics Fund and the Birth of the Worldwide Anglican Communion."
- 14/09/2022 David Etherington QC on "In Defence of the Chancellor"
- 16/11/2022 Bishop Stephen Conway on "Canonical perspectives on the teaching of sacramental theology for the Church of England today"