15 November 2019, 10:30 - 15:30
Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9DF
You couldn’t make it up! Good Governance in Parochial Ministry
The ELS presents a series of regional day conferences looking at the challenges and importance of good governance in parochial ministry. These days are open to anyone who is involved in leading or assuring governance and management of life in our parishes – clergy, churchwardens, PCC secretaries, registrars, diocesan staff and trainers etc.
Cost £25.00 for ELS members: £30.00 for non-members.
Led by members of the ELS Education Team including:
- Simon Baker, Chair of ELS Education
- Norman Boakes, former Archdeacons National Executive Officer
- Andrea Russell, Queen’s Foundation, Birmingham)
- Louise Connacher, Acting Provincial Registrar
- Stuart Beake, former Archdeacon of Surrey
- Stephen Borton , Ecclesiastical Manager Lee Bolton Monier-Williams
- Teresa Sutton, Sussex University
A range of topics will be considered including:
- Good order as a fundamental part of our vocation
- The Church Representation Rules including recent changes
- PCC members as charity trustees
So that our conversation is relevant to the needs of participants, each day conference will conclude with a panel review of questions and issues. You are invited to send your questions to Simon Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which conference you will be attending.
Bookings are closed for this event.